Your feedback is important to us.
When you tell us about your experiences- good or bad- you help shape our services so we can improve support for you and your family.

You have the right to raise a concern, make a complaint if you’re unhappy or appeal a decision that’s been made. Your feedback is confidential and won’t impact your access to our services.

Read our full Complaints Policy and Procedure.

How feedback & complaints work

  • Your feelings and opinions are important to us. You have right to tell us about your experience with Home-Start, whether it’s positive or negative.
  • We want to provide you with the best support possible, so we invite your feedback. This helps us improve what we do.
  • We respect your right to privacy, so you can remain anonymous when giving us your feedback. However, if you have a complaint and you provide your name, we will discuss your comments with you to find the best way forward together.
  • You have the right to nominate a support person to help you through these processes, if that makes you more comfortable.
  • Fill out a Feedback and Complaints Form. If you need help to complete the form, please contact your Home-Start Worker, Home-Start National CEO or Board of Management delegate (Board Secretary).
  • If you don’t feel satisfied with the service you have received from Home-Start, you can contact your Home-Start Co-ordinator or if you prefer you can contact the Home-Start National CEO and we’ll strive to find a resolution as quickly as possible.
    • If you aren’t satisfied with the outcome, your complaint will be passed onto the designated complaints officer on the Home-Start National Board of Management, who will contact you within 7 days.
    • Continuing support or future access to Home-Start Services will not be impacted by lodging a complaint.
    • If your complaint or feedback involves criminal or child protection matters, Home-Start will report to the relevant authorities as required by law. This may need to be done urgently to keep people safe and without asking for permission first.
    DSC 3268
    Do you or someone you support need help?